“2012 Cal Ripken World Series Lip Dub Video Contest”
Contest Official Rules
Who Can Enter
To be eligible, teams must currently compete in the 12u Major/70 Cal Ripken Division of the Babe Ruth League. Employees of Ripken Baseball and their immediate family members are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per team.
- To enter, make a video of your team Lip Dubbing to your favorite song. Once you have it, upload your video to the Cal Ripken World Series’ Facebook page and share it with all of your friends. You will have up to August 10th , the start of the World Series, to submit your video. One winning team will be selected, to receive high performance Marucci bats for the entire team! Videos must be approved by coaches and parents prior to submission. Videos must incorporate the slogan “Road to Aberdeen”. Foul language is prohibited, any inappropriate vides will be removed immediately and that team will be disqualified from the video competition.
- The contest starts on Friday, July 6, 2012, and all entries will be accepted through 12:01am EDT on Friday, August 10, 2012. Ripken Baseball is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
- One winning team will be selected Sunday August 19, 2012.
- One winning team will be selected. Winning team will receive high performance bats courtesy of Marucci Sports
- Winner will be notified via email.
- If the winner cannot be notified within 10 days of notification, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Ripken Baseball. Ripken Baseball has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
- Ripken Baseball is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Ripken Baseball is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Ripken Baseball has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 1427 Clarkview Rd. Suite 100 Baltimore, MD 21209 and on the Cal Ripken World Series website http://worldseries.ripkenbaseball.com/road-to-aberdeen/terms-and-conditions/.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Ripken Baseball, Attn: Marketing Department 1427 Clarkview Rd. Suite 100, Baltimore, MD 21209
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Ripken Baseball accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Ripken Baseball cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
- Ripken Baseball reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.